As member of our Data Governance team, you will be involved in definition and control of data related strategies, policies and methodologies, in compliance with external and internal regulations, in order to ensure that data is managed correctly in all segments of the Company.
Why is this role important to our Data Governance team? Data is valuable for our Company and you will be the one of the key players in the implementation of corporate data governance strategy and program.
- Support defining and enforcing data governance, including data related principles, strategies, procedures, architecture, metrics and overall data quality standards,
- Support identification of relevant rules and/or legislation and ensuring organization policies and procedures comply
- Support maintenance and control of data registry
- Support definition, correlation, tracking and reporting of relevant KPIs
- Ensure policies and processes match, support tracking regulatory compliance and conformance to data related internal and external policies, rules and legislation
- Support relevant awareness trainings on data governance to relevant stakeholders
- Act as internal consultant and subject matter expert for data governance (e.g. providing advice in data management projects and services, resolving data related issues and other)
- Understand and promote the value of data assets and support communication of all data related topics across the Company.
- Approximately 1 year of experience within the Data Governance,
- Good command of English language (both written and spoken)
- Basic understanding of data governance standards and tools,
- Ability to collect, absorb and analyse facts in short timeframes.
Experience in payment industry will be considered as advantage.
If you are ready for new challenges, join our Data Governance team and be at the frontier of designing MPSI future. You just have to send us your CV on email@example.com by February 15th .
We look forward to meeting you!