As member of our Application Management team, you will be involved in full lifecycle development process. From architectural design, development, up to running highly available, business critical applications. So you won’t lack challenges, exploration of new possibilities and new knowledge adoption.
Why is this role important to our Application Management team? You will be member of small but highly efficient development team mostly oriented on Java technology stack. In small team every single member counts a lot, and now we eagerly seek a new one, to help us solve new challenges and make existing apps even better.
- Familiarity with Software Development Practices (Java, OOP, SCM),
- Good knowledge of Java Web Applications (Java, Spring, JSP, REST, JSON),
- Good knowledge of development based on relational databases (Advanced SQL, Query Performance and Debugging, DB Modelling),
- Basic understanding of environments and systems (Java Application Servers, Linux/Unix OS),
- Willingness to learn new technologies and frameworks
- University degree in a STEM area,
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- 2 years of experience in designing and developing complex information systems,
- General knowledge of card business technology and processes.
If you are ready for new challenges, join our JAVA team and be at the frontier of designing MPSI future. You just have to send us your CV on firstname.lastname@example.org by February 15th .
We look forward to meeting you!