Currently, we are looking for PRODUCT SPECIALIST IN FRAUD who will help our clients in fraud detection and prevention, and of course make all of our wallets safe.
Why is this role important to our Fraud team? You will be in charge of collecting, analysing, and reporting business related data in an on-going effort to increase overall productivity in fraud detection and prevention. Also, you will be cooperating with our clients, and assisting in preparation of product documentation (manuals, functional specifications, business processes, and other documents).
- Good knowledge of SQL/PL-SQL
- Experience with data analysis and reporting
- Advanced MS Office program user (especially Excel)
- University degree in STEM area
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Desire to learn and develop yourself in the area of analysis and product development
Good to have qualifications:
- Experience with risk analysis
- Knowledge of payment processing area
If you are analytical person and ready for new challenges, join our Fraud team and be at the frontier of designing MPSI future fraud detection and prevention tools. You just have to send us your CV on firstname.lastname@example.org by February 15th.