We are growing – and hiring again.
If you are a forward-thinking communicator and persistent vision hunter, tailored to act as a key link between customers and development teams, then this may be your dream job. We expect from our product owners to have a clear vision of our acquiring products’ usability and functionalities, and an ability to convey it to our development teams. You will be responsible for validating changes and development on acquiring products and for managing a product backlog vision toward completion.
Send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don’t forget to specify the position you’re applying for. The position is also open to contractors.
- Work experience in card processing business, preferably as an IT developer, business analyst or product owner role,
- Ability to describe features based on customer requests, develop user stories, workflows and acceptance criteria for back-office/front-end functionalities based on epics,
- Ability to collaborate and communicate with development team(s); Strong problem solving skills with attention to details, in order to improve or propose changes to achieve better customer experience and product functionalities,
- Willingness to learn about card related products, technology and processes, card scheme rules and regulations,
- Ability to manage requirements of multiple parallel development projects,
- University degree in a STEM area,
- Good command of written and spoken English.
Good to have qualifications:
- 3 years of work experience in the acquiring area,
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum methodology,
- Working knowledge in relevant card management systems, technologies and platforms,
- General knowledge of card business technology and processes.
Sounds like you?