We are searching for an application developer whose tasks will be to analyze and understand the business requirements of our customers in the field of transaction processing. As part of our team you will be involved in the development of card business software. You will participate in a variety of project tasks covering the maintenance and development of existing payment systems modules (POS, ATM, E-commerce, mobile payment). Whether you are a fresh starter or experienced developer, this may be the opportunity you are looking for.
Send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than February 26th, 2018.
Don’t forget to specify the position you’re applying for.
- Development, testing, troubleshooting and maintenance of applications (in programming languages C# and C++),
- Participation in the entire software development cycle,
- Support and content cooperation on new projects.
- University degree in a STEM area,
- Knowledge of IT software development (C#, Java optional),
- Knowledge from field of databases (SQL queries),
- Knowledge of web solution development,
- Strong communication skills,
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English.
Good to have qualifications:
- Knowledge of C++ programming language,
- General knowledge of card payment industry.
Sounds like you?