Real time systems are your favourite topic of conversation? Then you might be the person we are looking for.
As part of the POS development team within our Systems Department, you will take part in supporting cash-less payments flow. Although you will be responsible for developing, configuring and maintenance of POS functionalities, you will also support other products and services relevant for quick and secure payment processes (authorisation systems, ATM’s, e-commerce). Whether you’re a fresh starter or an experienced developer, this may be the opportunity you are looking for.
Sounds like you? Send your CV to email@example.com
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Program, test, debug and maintain existing, as well as develop and implement new POS applications, according to the business needs,
- Collect, comply and entry data and processed information into various software systems,
- Provide support to our other card business products and services (authorizations, ATM’s, e-commerce),
- Address system performance issues and crashes.
- University degree in technical or computer science, mathematics or related area,
- Theoretical or practical knowledge in commercial application development (C,C++),
- Theoretical or practical knowledge of IT systems development methods, techniques and processes,
- Basic knowledge of relevant systems analysis, development and project management methods,
- Good command of English language (both written and spoken).
Driving license and general knowledge of card payment industry, especially knowledge of POS platforms\applications will be considered as advantages.