We are growing – and hiring again.
Real-time systems are your cup of tea? That makes you our perfect candidate!
As part of the Authorizations team within our Systems Department, you will support cashless payment flow. Apart from development, configuration and maintenance of payment switching and authorization systems, you will support other payment products and services (ATM’s, POS devices, etc.). Whether you’re a fresh starter or an experienced professional, this may be the opportunity you are looking for.
Send us your CV to email@example.com.
Don’t forget to specify the position you’re applying for.
- Program, test, debug and maintain the existing payment switching and authorization systems, and develop and implement new ones,
- Collect, comply and enter data and processed information into various software systems,
- Follow, implement and continuously work on global card schemes and national banks’ mandates and other relevant mandatory and compliance needs,
- Provide support to other card business products and services (ATM’s, POS’es, e-commerce),
- Handle issues and crashes in system performance.
- Willingness to learn as we are ready to invest time and money in developing juniors into specialised experts,
- University degree in a STEM area,
- Basic IT knowledge of operating systems (Windows Server, IBM AIX), LAN\WAN and databases (POSTGRESQL, Microsoft SQL server and Oracle),
- Understanding of application protocols in use by applications: GNS ISO, HISO, BIC ISO, APACS, MDC, SPDH, HPDH, Web Services, Synchronization and Replication processes,
- Theoretical or practical knowledge of IT systems, development methods, techniques and processes,
- Knowledge of C++, PERL scripting language,
- Good command of written and spoken English.
Good to have qualifications:
- Driving license,
- General knowledge of card payment industry, especially knowledge of payment switching and authorization systems.
Sounds like you?