We are growing – and hiring again.
We our looking for a build engineer to help us improve our software development process. If you are interested in DevOps area, this may be your Great Job Opportunity. As a new team member you will be responsible for implementing and maintaining our Continuous Integration Systems and delivery of new functionality to production. You will be responsible for the release process, building and deploying software to production, you will also guide developers to produce quality code.
Send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Don’t forget to mention the position you’re applying for.
Required qualifications are:
- Knowledge of source control management tools, continuous integration systems, as well as software build management tools;
- Experience with all phases of software development life cycle;
- Experience of working with continuous integration tools (i.e. Jenkins, Maven, TFS and similar);
- Basic knowledge of programing languages (.NET, Java, C/C++, VBA, PowerShell);
- Proactivity and good communication skills;
- Strong problem solving skills with attention to details;
- University degree in a STEM area;
- Good command of written and spoken English.
Good to have qualifications:
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum methodology;
- General knowledge of card business technology and processes.