Our Business Consultancy team is looking for a new team member who will work primarily in the area of Digital products and will support our Clients in continuous provision of innovative services to their customers. Internally, at this position candidate will work very closely with colleagues from New Solution design, Product Management and Key Account Management teams.
A successful business consultant has first and foremost a broad knowledge of the many facets of our industry and trends. On this position you will get the opportunity to propose and mutually work on designing exciting new products and services. As well, on this position you will discuss new products/services with our Clients and by that keep Mercury PSI’s market recognition as one of key players in the region in ever growing payment industry.
Key responsibilities include:
- Leading negotiations with Clients, having in mind all information relevant for agreeing on the deadlines regarding new products/services (e.g. resources availability, priorities, etc.)
- Transparent and fast information sharing with key stakeholders both internal and external,
- Providing all relevant inputs for setting cross clients priorities for product developments and related deadlines,
- Verification of product/services related business cases,
- Updating customers about market trends and providing insight internally on specific trends market by market
- Up-to-date knowledge of payment industry and related products and technologies,
- Highly self-driven (end 2 end)
- Strong commercial focus and goal oriented,
- Innovative problem solving skills with ability to generate concrete and applicable win-win solutions,
- Eager to continuously learn and able to learn fast
- Eager to share acquired knowledge/experience with Clients and other colleagues
- Highly skilled in word processing, spreadsheet and presentation applications,
- Professional in attitude and appearance, open and fair personality
- Fluency in English language
- Enthusiasm and diligence
- At least 3 years experience in cards and/or payments industry with proven results, preferably understanding business, technical and regulatory perspective
What we offer:
- international environment – we have clients across 11 different markets
- global presence – we are part of Nets Group, one of the top payment processors in Europe
- growth opportunity – working in an international environment within a growing industry guarantees opportunities for career growth
- perks – stimulating compensation package, investment in your professional development, flexible working hours and sponsorship in sports and recreation.
You just have to send us your CV on firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are receiving applications until October 2nd.
We look forward to meeting you!
By submitting Your curriculum vitae You give us the right to process Your personal data in relation to vacant job positions.
The processing is based on point (f) of Article 6(1) of GDPR. The recipients of personal data are internal only. The period for which the personal data will be stored is 3 years. You have a right to request from Us access to and rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing concerning Your data or to object to processing as well as the right to data portability. You have a right to lodge a complaint with a personal data protection authority in Croatia or Slovenia.
Controller details: Mercury Processing Services International Ltd. (Croatia & Slovenia), Radnička cesta 50, Zagreb, Croatia and Slovenčeva ulica 24, Ljubljana, Slovenia.
Contact details of data protection officer: dpo(at)mercury-processing(dot)com.