The selected candidate will help solve demanding customer complaints, participate in improvements and changes in business processes and in the operational controls of daily data processing.
The importance of this role resides in ensuring undisturbed and correct flow of data between card schemes and us.
- Communication with partners from abroad
- Analysis of claims made by various regulators in the field of card operations
- Implementation of requests into existing processes
- Participation in the process of managing changes related to clearing and reconciliation activities – implementation analysis, specifications for IT development or third parties, providing support in testing, implementation and implementation phases
- Adaptation and parameterization of application systems
- Proposing new solutions and improvements in clearing and netting
- University degree or higher education
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office package and work with spreadsheets at advanced level
- Good command of English language (both written and spoken)
- Excellent communication skills
- Well-developed organizational skills
- Positive attitude and a pleasure to work with people
- Accuracy and focus
- Basic knowledge of programming languages C#, VB.net, VB for Applications
- Basic knowledge of German language (both written and spoken)
- Experience in payment industry will be considered as advantage
- Experience in the workplace, which involves working with client
Please note that this position is a replacement for maternity leave. If you are ready for new challenges, join our team and be at the frontier of designing MPSI future – send us your CV on email@example.com by May 22th.
We look forward to meeting you!
By submitting Your curriculum vitae You give us the right to process Your personal data in relation to vacant job positions.
The processing is based on point (f) of Article 6(1) of GDPR. The recipients of personal data are internal only. The period for which the personal data will be stored is 3 years. You have a right to request from Us access to and rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing concerning Your data or to object to processing as well as the right to data portability. You have a right to lodge a complaint with a personal data protection authority in Croatia or Slovenia.
Controller details: Mercury Processing Services International Ltd. (Croatia & Slovenia), Radnička cesta 50, Zagreb, Croatia and Slovenčeva ulica 24, Ljubljana, Slovenia.
Contact details of data protection officer: dpo(at)mercury-processing(dot)com.