Due to increased workload, we are looking for a temporary team member within our Marketing Department to work as an internal journalist, covering company news, business news from payment industry and all kind of different news that need to be published externally. On this position, you will be responsible for content creation for our corporate website, social media and newsletter. You will also participate in production of other types of content (video, photos, and infographics), assisting in crafting organizational announcements and copywriting.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English (majority of the content is produced in English)
- Minimum 2 years of experience in writing jobs (journalism, PR, business communication, etc.)
- Experience with Google Analytics tool
- University degree in social or language area
- Strong communication skills
- High level of proactivity and organizational skills
Good to have qualifications:
- Practical knowledge on how to use social networks in commercial and promotional purposes (facebook, Linkedin, google+)
- Experience in corporate marketing and content preparation for different online channels (website, newsletter)
If you’re interested in this position, send your application and CV to email@example.com by 18th May 2018.