We are looking for person willing to take Database Administrator role in environment where high availability is essential, along with enforcement of best practices and security guidelines.
Experience and knowledge of Oracle RDBMS is beneficial for candidates. Experience on other DB platforms, for example on Microsoft SQL, is also considered as an advantage.
Send your CV to email@example.com.
- University degree in technical or computer science, mathematics or related area,
- Working knowledge of operating systems (Linux, Windows), performance tools and shell scripting,
- Understanding of Backup and Recovery concepts,
- Understanding of Database Performance tuning and SQL tuning principles,
- Understanding of system performance tuning principles,
- Good command of written and spoken English.
Good to have qualifications:
- Working knowledge of Oracle RDBMS,
- Working knowledge of Microsoft SQL RDBMS,
- Working knowledge of AIX operating system,
- Understanding of Oracle Enterprise Manager.