We are looking for an Information Security specialist eager to expand his/her skill sets by ensuring that our business activities are performed in secure way, following all internal and external standards and regulations. Whether you are a fresh-starter or experienced IS specialist, this position can offer you further professional growth.
Required qualifications are:
- Interest for information security area and familiarity with information security principles and good practices,
- Knowledge of different security related tools (e.g. antivirus, intrusion detection/prevention, log management, vulnerability scanning etc.),
- Ability to understand security issues inherent in common corporate environments,
- Familiarity with PCI DSS and other security standards (e.g. ISO 27000, NIST),
- University degree in technical science,
- Good command of English language (both written and spoken).
Good-to-have qualifications are:
- Experience in IT security area,
- Relevant security certifications (e.g. CISSP) ,
- Skilled in word processing applications, spread sheet and presentation applications,
- General knowledge of card payment industry.
What we offer:
- international environment – we have clients across 11 different markets
- global presence – we are part of Nets Group, one of the top payment processors in Europe
- growth opportunity – working in an international environment within a growing industry guarantees opportunities for career growth
- perks – stimulating compensation package, investment in your professional development, flexible working hours and sponsorship in sports and recreation.
If you are ready for new challenges you just have to send us your CV on email@example.com.
We look forward to meeting you!
By submitting Your curriculum vitae You give us the right to process Your personal data in relation to vacant job positions.
The processing is based on point (f) of Article 6(1) of GDPR. The recipients of personal data are internal only. The period for which the personal data will be stored is 3 years. You have a right to request from Us access to and rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing concerning Your data or to object to processing as well as the right to data portability. You have a right to lodge a complaint with a personal data protection authority in Croatia or Slovenia.
Controller details: Mercury Processing Services International Ltd. (Croatia & Slovenia), Radnička cesta 50, Zagreb, Croatia and Slovenčeva ulica 24, Ljubljana, Slovenia.
Contact details of data protection officer: dpo(at)mercury-processing(dot)com.