We are looking for an IT security specialist with security background in either systems or network administration, with a strong ability to commit and deliver results.
(S)he will be in charge of network and systems, including implementing and monitoring security measures to protect sensitive data and systems.
Send your CV to email@example.com.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Management of IT security infrastructure such as log management, endpoint security. IDS/IPS, Internet proxy, web application firewall, DLP, ATP etc.;
- Ensuring the security toolset is configured in an optimal manner, managing regular and ad-hoc updates/requests in line with organization’s policy;
- Measuring and reporting the effectiveness and efficiency of the IT security toolset;
- Automate operational security tasks and processes;
- Evaluating and advising on new and potentially beneficial security tools and technologies.
- University degree in information technology or adequate professional education and business experience;
- Strong interest in IT security matters, with the holding of relevant qualifications;
- Strong problem solving skills with ability to generate concrete and applicable solutions;
- Ability to prioritize assignments in order to complete work within tight deadlines;
- High level of autonomy and work on own initiative;
- Good command of written and spoken English.
Work experience in security administration/engineering and hands-on experience related to Splunk, Symantec, BlueCoat ProxySG, Cisco or Juniper IDS/IPS, F5 BIG-IP, Tenable or Tripwire products will be considered as a plus while holding of relevant qualifications (e.g. CISSP, SANS (such as GSEC,GCED), CompTIA Security+) will give you a distinct advantage.