Our IT Infrastructure department is growing and we need new forces to manage our systems’ platforms. We are looking for a candidate who understands the magnitude of the role of IT infrastructure and is willing to help us build resilient systems according to industry standards and best practices. Whether you are interested in Microsoft, Linux and VMWare platforms, or in UNIX/storage platform, we can offer you challenging assignments in a dynamic company and opportunities for successful career development.
- University degree in a STEM area or expert certification relevant to IT system administration,
- Familiarity with best practices and guidelines in the system administration area (key words: high availability, security, disaster recovery, operational excellence, scripting, backup, monitoring),
- Good command of written and spoken English.
Good to have qualifications:
- Experience in Windows/Linux/UNIX system administration,
- Knowledge and hands-on experience of operating systems tuning principles, shell scripting, backup and restore procedures,
- Possession of expert certificates in the field of system administration.
Mentoring and knowledge transfer from experienced administrators to newcomers is an essential part of our onboarding process, along with collegial, motivating and responsible work environment.
If you would like to join us, send us your CV to email@example.com and specify the position you’re applying for.