Changing the future of payments takes strong personalities
You’ll take an active role in a fast-growing tech company in a high-paced, high-impact market. Here, it’s not just skills and ambition that gets the job done, it’s the full package that makes the difference. We know that every wheel matters, no matter how big it is.
You’ll be part of you will be a part of a dynamic and professional Marketing team and work closely with relevant stakeholders across our European organization.
Together, we can power the future as a European payments champion.
Mercury Processing Services International (MPSI), is a part of Nets Group a Private Equity backed enterprise based in Copenhagen. However, MPSI and this role are both located in Zagreb, Croatia.
Together we are a fast-growing tech company with the ambition of being European payment champion. We are already of substantial size, 700.000+ merchant outlets and 140.000+ e-comm merchants in MS area, and 250+ banks in Issuing and eSecurity area – for example. To these Clients, we provide secure and critical payments infrastructure, whilst also innovating with biometrics, AI and voice assistants.
You’ll be powering Marketing Team
As Marketing Specialist, you’ll join an open and sharing community with highly skilled colleagues. Your success will be determined not just by your qualification and professional acumen, but from the experience, you bring and your personality and ambition to make a difference.
You will be responsible for creating and developing the external positioning of our products and solutions. This role works in close cooperation with internal organizational units, external customers, and sales.
In this role, you will need to become an expert on the products, the market, our customers, our competition, and be able to translate this knowledge into high-impact materials that clearly communicate the value of our products to the marketplace.
Your key responsibilities are:
- Create high-impact sales and customer-facing materials that clearly communicate the value and unique advantage of our products including sales presentations, landing pages, videos, and other positioning documents.
- Develop and manage product materials creation including brochures, datasheets, whitepapers, commercial offers, case studies, and other sales materials.
- Prepare a promotion plan for our product – conferences, events, workshops, portals, our web, PR, and other external channels.
- Collaborate with relevant departments (Product management, New solution design, Innovation and Prototyping, etc.) to develop and implement product positioning and messaging that clearly differentiates Mercury Processing Services International and our products in the marketplace.
- Develop specific content and materials to better reach target industries and partner-specific materials to support our key partners.
- Communicate the value proposition of Mercury Processing Services International products to organizations and develop the sales tools that support the selling process of our products.
Ideally, you are Marketing professional with a minimum of 2 years of experience in the Product marketing area.
You contribute with skills, ambitions and that little personal twist that makes us succeed.
It’s the full package that you bring to work every day that gets the job done. Your professional acumen and experience form most of your qualifications, but it’s your personality that makes the difference to succeed in this role. Especially the little twists we all have that makes us personalities instead of just a person.
Your professional qualifications include:
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- 2+ years of experience in product marketing jobs
- University degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field
- Excellent communications skills
- High level of proactivity and organizational skills
- Experience with creation of marketing content (blogs, white papers, brochures, etc.) for an organization
- Ability to work in a matrixed organization with different organizational units with positive influence.
On a personal side, you are hands-on and able to adapt to a fast-changing environment. You are a person who can engage as a trusted partner and influencer while being pro-active, outgoing, trustworthy and strong on creating and maintaining relations.
We expect you to be a strong communicator who can work with different stakeholders across our European organisation, and with the ability to connect with people of different levels and cultures.
NOTE: This is a temporary replacement for maternity leave.
We ask a lot, but we give a lot too!
If you are curious…
If you are ready for new challenges, send us your CV on firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to meeting you!
By submitting Your curriculum vitae You give us the right to process Your personal data in relation to vacant job positions.
The processing is based on point (f) of Article 6(1) of GDPR. The recipients of personal data are internal only. The period for which the personal data will be stored is 3 years. You have a right to request from Us access to and rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing concerning Your data or to object to processing as well as the right to data portability. You have a right to lodge a complaint with a personal data protection authority in Croatia or Slovenia.
Controller details: Mercury Processing Services International Ltd. (Croatia & Slovenia), Radnička cesta 50, Zagreb, Croatia and Slovenčeva ulica 24, Ljubljana, Slovenia.
Contact details of data protection officer: dpo(at)mercury-processing(dot)com.