We are growing – and hiring again.
If you want to put your programming skills to a good use, we are throwing a .NET at you! You will be working in a relaxed yet agile environment, with reasonably flexible schedule and endless opportunities to use your old skills in a new way, or to learn entirely new skills.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don’t forget to mention the position you’re applying for.
- Familiarity with Software Development Practices (C#, OOP, SCM),
- Good knowledge of C# ecosystem (ASP.NET WebForms, SQL, Crystal Reports),
- Willingness to learn new technologies and frameworks
- Good command of written and spoken English.
Good to have qualifications:
- 2 years of experience in designing and developing information systems,
- Practical knowledge of IT systems development methods, techniques and processes,
- Experience in XP practices, Agile or Lean,
- Experience with TFS, Confluence,
- Good knowledge of development based on relational databases (SQL, Query Performance and Debugging, DB Modelling),
- General knowledge of card business technology and processes.
What we offer?
- international environment – we have clients across 11 different markets
- global presence – we are part of Nets Group, one of the top payment processors in Europe
- growth opportunity – working in an international environment within a growing industry guarantees opportunities for career growth
- perks – stimulating compensation package, investment in your professional development, flexible working hours and sponsorship in sports and recreation.
If you are ready for new challenges, join our Development team and be at the frontier of designing MPSI future. You just have to send us your CV on email@example.com.
We look forward to meeting you!
By submitting Your curriculum vitae You give us the right to process Your personal data in relation to vacant job positions.
The processing is based on point (f) of Article 6(1) of GDPR. The recipients of personal data are internal only. The period for which the personal data will be stored is 3 years. You have a right to request from Us access to and rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing concerning Your data or to object to processing as well as the right to data portability. You have a right to lodge a complaint with a personal data protection authority in Croatia or Slovenia.
Controller details: Mercury Processing Services International Ltd. (Croatia & Slovenia), Radnička cesta 50, Zagreb, Croatia and Slovenčeva ulica 24, Ljubljana, Slovenia.
Contact details of data protection officer: dpo(at)mercury-processing(dot)com.