Are you good communicator, forward-thinking with high commitment to achieving a vision that you determine? Do you feel comfortable when communicating both with clients and development teams? Then this may be your Great Job Opportunity!
We expect our product owners to have a vision about the usability and related functionalities of complex card products, and to convey this vision to our development teams. In this position, you will be responsible for validating all changes/development on products and for managing a product backlog vision toward completion.
Send us your CV to email@example.com
Required qualifications are:
- Ability to describe features, collaborate and communicate with development team(s);
- Strong problem solving skills with attention to details, in order to improve or propose changes to achieve better customer experience and product functionalities;
- Willingness to learn about card related products, technology and processes, and card scheme rules and regulations;
- Ability to manage requirements of multiple parallel development projects;
- University degree in technical or computer science, mathematics or related area;
- Good command of written and spoken English.
Good to have qualifications:
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum methodology;
- Working knowledge in relevant card management systems, technologies and platforms;
- General knowledge of card business technology and processes.