As a member of Project and Portfolio Management, you will coordinate several aspects of project and change requests during its lifecycle. This includes liaising with all areas of the business and the client directly, to facilitate the delivery of their requirements to scope, cost and schedule.
Key responsibilities include:
- Deliver Project Management for assigned projects and change requests
- Provide project teams with effective support to enable them to develop and deliver projects.
- Contribute to the preparation of project documentation
- Manage project progress proactively, resolving issues through initiating appropriate corrective action
- Ensure that project documentation is complete, current, communicated and stored appropriately
- Contact with the projects service providers/vendors to ensure timely activity
- Integration and efficient use of resources to meet requirements
- Travelling and attending project meetings with customers
- Hands-on experience in project management
- General understanding of application programming, database and system design
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications and project management tools
- University graduate, majoring in IT, organization, economy or similar
- Ability to work on own initiative and at the same time as part of a team
- Professional in attitude and appearance
- Fluency in English language
- Enthusiasm and diligence
- Experience in banking or card payment schemes
- Project Management certificates (e.g. PMP)
If you are ready for new challenges, join our PPM team and be at the frontier of designing MPSI future. You just have to send us your CV on email@example.com by June 6th.
We look forward to meeting you!
By submitting Your curriculum vitae You give us the right to process Your personal data in relation to vacant job positions.
The processing is based on point (f) of Article 6(1) of GDPR. The recipients of personal data are internal only. The period for which the personal data will be stored is 3 years. You have a right to request from Us access to and rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing concerning Your data or to object to processing as well as the right to data portability. You have a right to lodge a complaint with a personal data protection authority in Croatia or Slovenia.
Controller details: Mercury Processing Services International Ltd. (Croatia & Slovenia), Radnička cesta 50, Zagreb, Croatia and Slovenčeva ulica 24, Ljubljana, Slovenia.
Contact details of data protection officer: dpo(at)mercury-processing(dot)com.