We are looking for an all-rounder to be the ambassador of Service Introduction process. The ideal candidate should manoeuvre among key internal stakeholders with assertiveness and optimism, handling delivery, deployment and handover of all releases and changes into production. Besides wide technical knowledge, we count on your good people skills as you will work closely with system specialists, service professionals, release and project managers.
Why is this role important to Service Introduction team? Your task is to ensure that the criteria and pre-requisites for the introduction of new services and updates to existing services into production are fully met. You will be involved in managing Service Transition policy and standards, as well as creating and improving service introduction processes. Additionally, you will manage projects within IT Ops, and coordinate Early Life Support and tracking Service Acceptance Criteria.
- Good knowledge of ITIL Service Management/Service Transition (certificate is not mandatory)
- Experience in project management
- Understanding of software development lifecycle (including documentation, software components, testing and infrastructure requirements)
- Ability to adapt to different environments
- Strong communication and social skills, including ability to influence and motivate others and to communicate common goals and requirements of different organizational parts
- Working experience in coordinating multiple teams
- Advanced knowledge of English language
Good to have qualifications:
- Relevant experience in service introduction/transition area
- Understanding change management, release methodologies and service introduction processes
- General knowledge on payment processing industry
If you are ready for new challenges, join our Service Introduction team and be at the frontier of designing MPSI future. You just have to send us your CV on email@example.com. This position is open until filled.
We look forward to meeting you!
By submitting Your curriculum vitae You give us the right to process Your personal data in relation to vacant job positions.
The processing is based on point (f) of Article 6(1) of GDPR. The recipients of personal data are internal only. The period for which the personal data will be stored is 3 years. You have a right to request from Us access to and rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing concerning Your data or to object to processing as well as the right to data portability. You have a right to lodge a complaint with a personal data protection authority in Croatia or Slovenia.
Controller details: Mercury Processing Services International Ltd. (Croatia & Slovenia), Radnička cesta 50, Zagreb, Croatia and Slovenčeva ulica 24, Ljubljana, Slovenia.
Contact details of data protection officer: dpo(at)mercury-processing(dot)com.