Real-time systems are your cup of tea? You know how to make system behave like well-oiled machine? You are familiar with scripting? That makes you our perfect candidate!
As part of the Authorizations team within our Application Management, you will support cashless payment flow. Apart from development, configuration and maintenance of payment switching and authorization systems, you will also support other payment products and services (ATM’s, POS devices, etc.). Whether you’re a fresh starter or an experienced professional, this may be the opportunity you are looking for.
- Willingness to learn as we are ready to invest time and money in developing juniors into specialised experts
- University degree in STEM area
- IT knowledge of operating systems (UNIX like), LAN\WAN and relational databases and SQL
- Theoretical or practical knowledge of IT systems, development methods, techniques and processes, OSI model
- Good command of written and spoken English
Good to have qualifications:
- Knowledge of Java, C++ or C# or similar
- Understanding of application protocols in use by applications: ISO 8583, SPDH, Web Services, Synchronization and Replication processes etc
- General knowledge of card payment industry, especially payment switching and authorization systems
- Driving license
What we offer:
- international environment – we have clients across 11 different markets
- global presence – we are part of Nets Group, one of the top payment processors in Europe
- growth opportunity – working in an international environment within a growing industry guarantees opportunities for career growth
- perks – stimulating compensation package, investment in your professional development, flexible working hours and sponsorship in sports and recreation.
If you are ready for new challenges, join our Authorization team and be at the frontier of designing MPSI future. You just have to send us your CV on email@example.com
We look forward to meeting you!
By submitting Your curriculum vitae You give us the right to process Your personal data in relation to vacant job positions.
The processing is based on point (f) of Article 6(1) of GDPR. The recipients of personal data are internal only. The period for which the personal data will be stored is 3 years. You have a right to request from Us access to and rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing concerning Your data or to object to processing as well as the right to data portability. You have a right to lodge a complaint with a personal data protection authority in Croatia or Slovenia.
Controller details: Mercury Processing Services International Ltd. (Croatia & Slovenia), Radnička cesta 50, Zagreb, Croatia and Slovenčeva ulica 24, Ljubljana, Slovenia.
Contact details of data protection officer: dpo(at)mercury-processing(dot)com.