We are growing – and hiring again.
As part of our IT Infrastructure team, you will work with cutting-edge technologies in a dynamic environment. We expect you to be both proactive and reactive while monitoring and safeguarding our infrastructure, allowing smooth running of more than 140 applications deployed to serve our external and internal customers. You will be involved in design and implementation of complex, resilient and secure IT systems, supporting the development of IT projects from the system perspective.
Send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don’t forget to specify the position you’re applying for.
- Good knowledge of installation, administration and performance tuning of Linux OS,
- Familiarity with security best practices and guidelines in the system administration area,
- Understanding of storage area network principles,
- University degree in a STEM area or expert certification relevant to IT system administration,
- Good command of written and spoken English.
Good to have qualifications:
- 3+ years of experience in Linux/AIX/HP NonStop system administration,
- In-depth knowledge and hands-on experience of operating systems’ tuning principles, shell scripting, backup and restore procedures,
- Expert certificates in the field of system administration.
Sounds like you?