We are growing – and hiring again.
If you’re always looking for an easier way to get things done, then you may be interested in joining our team. We are looking for Test Automation Engineers to help us design our Automated Quality Assurance Systems that will minimize the manual test preparation and execution time.
You will cooperate closely with other team members and especially with our Functional Testers and Developers in order to design and implement our Automated Quality Assurance Systems.
Send us your CV to email@example.com
Don’t forget to mention the position you’re applying for.
Required qualifications are:
- Understanding of testing principles, strategy, goals and overall testing quality standards;
- Experience in working on software development projects, especially in performing functional, regression and performance tests;
- Experience of working with test automation tools (i.e. HP UFT, Selenium, TestComplete or similar);
- Basic knowledge of programing languages (.NET, Java, C/C++, VBA, PowerShell);
- Ability to provide different types of testing documentation and test scenarios;
- Capability to provide different type of reports and analysis;
- Strong problem solving skills with attention to details;
- University degree in a STEM area;
- Good command of written and spoken English.
Good to have qualifications:
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum methodology;
- Good command of written and spoken German;
- General knowledge of card business technology and processes.