Next week, the lovely town of Belgrade will host two of our recurring events – Cards & Payments and Fraud Forum – that will each gather more than 100 people from all over the Europe and even the world.
Cards & Payments
The event starts on Monday, 16th September, lasts three days and ends on Wednesday, 18th September.
There will be a mix of presentations and panel discussions, while the third day is reserved for workshops. The topics will vary from the currently popular digital trends that are showing a steady progress and bigger acceptance to the long-lasting trend of payment cards.
Here are some of the titles:
- Trends and novelties from digital world
- Panel discussion: Digital wallets
- Instant payments
- Payment trends in Germany and how Concardis battles with it
- Merchant data insight and commercialization
- Panel discussion: Cash and cards – are they still hype?
We will have very interesting expert presenters from the center of the payment industry: Anja Traum, Managing Director of the SME Germany Division of Concardis; Maurice Lisi, Head Of Multichannel & CRM S/D, Intesa Sanpaolo Banks Division; Mads Peter Møller, Customer Engagement, Payments International, Nets, and many more.
Follow the event on https://mercury-processing.com/events/cards-and-payments-2/ .
The second event, Fraud Forum, starts on Wednesday, 18th and ends on Thursday 19th September.
Presenters will cover topics related to fraud and fraud prevention from many different aspects:
- Artificial Inteligence and Machine Learning
- Payments Security and Compliance Primer
- Handling fraud in the cryptocurrency industry
- Panel discussion: Risk Based Authentication
Some of the presenters are: Sune Gabelgård, Head of Digital Fraud, Intelligence & Research, Nets; Debbie Grant, Senior Policy Lead, Policy and Law Enforcement, Ecosystem Risk, VISA; David Gerhardt, Head of Data Science, RatePAY; Nikola Škorić, CEO at Electrocoin; Ulrich Mustar, Manager Revenue Integrity, Lufthansa Group.
Follow the event on https://mercury-processing.com/events/fraud-forum-2/.