As a member of our PPM team, you will be responsible to facilitate Portfolio management process ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments and business goals.
Why is this role important to Mercury PSI? Person on this position will have the wider picture of all Company’s activities. You will be taking care of what we are doing, how we will achieve our goals, how our resources will be used, and of course what impact will that have on our clients worldwide.
- Planning, prioritization and coordination of development, execution and closing of all initiatives in Company
- Ensuring transparency over inputs, status and output of all initiatives in Company
- Facilitating Portfolio budgeting, resource and time management
- Preparing portfolio plan as a matrix between overall IT skills and resources, as well as providing porfolio plan reports and statistics
- Negotiating resource and capacity issues at the organizational level connected to Portfolio
- 3 or more years of hands-on experience in resource planning, demand / supply management or capacity management for IT projects,
- Working experience with some type of project and portfolio management systemAdvanced usage of MS Office tools (especially Excel),
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, especially in diplomacy, conflict management and negotiation,
- Ability to manage multiple activities simultaneously in order to complete work in tight deadlines.
Good to have qualifications:
- Understanding of payment business technology and processes
- General knowledge of software development and project management lifecycle
- Certificates: PMP or PfMP
If you are ready for new challenges, join our PPM team and be at the frontier of designing MPSI future. You just have to send us your CV on email@example.com by February 15th.
We look forward to meeting you!