As Service desk specialist you will be responsible for detecting potential issues on our services. You will intensively communicate with customers, responding promptly to their inquiries, concerns and requests. This position requires understanding of service infrastructure landscape as well as excellent communication skills.
- coordinating and managing incident resolution with internal resources, vendors, banks or other users of our services,
- managing regular user requests related to Mercury PSI services,
- monitoring Mercury PSI services’ health.
- high school diploma or higher professional education,
- readiness for highly intensive teamwork,
- ability to learn and adopt,
- innovative problem solving skills with ability to generate concrete and applicable solutions, excellent communication skills,
- good command of written and spoken English.
Good to have qualifications/skills:
- basic knowledge of ITIL,
- knowledge of service management principles and practices,
- good knowledge and usage of IT resources,
- client support experience in the similar environment,
- general knowledge of card payment industry will be considered as advantage.
What we offer:
- international environment – we have clients across 11 different markets
- global presence – we are part of Nets Group, one of the top payment processors in Europe
- growth opportunity – working in an international environment within a growing industry guarantees opportunities for career growth
- perks – stimulating compensation package, investment in your professional development, flexible working hours and sponsorship in sports and recreation.
Sounds like you or someone you know?
Send your CV to the e-mail address email@example.com
By submitting Your curriculum vitae You give us the right to process Your personal data in relation to vacant job positions.
The processing is based on point (f) of Article 6(1) of GDPR. The recipients of personal data are internal only. The period for which the personal data will be stored is 3 years. You have a right to request from Us access to and rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing concerning Your data or to object to processing as well as the right to data portability. You have a right to lodge a complaint with a personal data protection authority in Croatia or Slovenia.
Controller details: Mercury Processing Services International Ltd. (Croatia & Slovenia), Radnička cesta 50, Zagreb, Croatia and Slovenčeva ulica 24, Ljubljana, Slovenia.
Contact details of data protection officer: dpo(at)mercury-processing(dot)com.