Real-time systems are your cup of tea? That makes you our perfect candidate!
As part of the Authorizations team within our Application Management, you will support cashless payment flow. Apart from development, configuration and maintenance of payment switching and authorization systems, you will also support other payment products and services (ATM’s, POS devices, etc.). Whether you’re a fresh starter or an experienced professional, this may be the opportunity you are looking for.
Why is this role important to our Authorization team? Your task will be program, test, debug and maintain the existing payment switching, and authorization systems, as well as develop and implement the new ones. Additionally, you will collect, comply and entry data and processed information into various software systems, so all our payment products and services would run smoothly.
- Willingness to learn as we are ready to invest time and money in developing juniors into specialised experts
- University degree in STEM area
- Basic IT knowledge of operating systems (UNIX like), LAN\WAN and relational databases and SQL
- Theoretical or practical knowledge of IT systems, development methods, techniques and processes, OSI model
- Knowledge of C++ or C# or similar
- Good command of written and spoken English
Good to have qualifications:
- Understanding of application protocols in use by applications: ISO 8583, SPDH, Web Services, Synchronization and Replication processes etc
- General knowledge of card payment industry, especially payment switching and authorization systems
- Driving license
If you are ready for new challenges, join our Authorization team and be at the frontier of designing MPSI future. You just have to send us your CV on email@example.com by February 15th.