You know how to make life more simple? Then we need you in our Automation team. There you will support implementation, configuration, test and delivery of automation into production and other environments. You will help us to identify, automate and orchestrate IT Operations. You will also be responsible for managing automation and orchestration of end-to-end processes.
- Program, test, debug and maintain existing, as well as develop and implement new automation solutions,
- Collect, comply and entry data and processed information into various software systems,
- Monitor, implement and continuously work on automation of critical manual processes,
- Handle system performance issues and crashes.
- Theoretical and practical knowledge of IT Infrastructure, operating systems, databases, OSI model, networking etc.,
- Theoretical or practical knowledge of development methods, techniques and processes,
- University degree in technical or computer science, mathematics or related area,
- Analytical thought process and problem solving,
- Good command of English language (both written and spoken).
Good to have qualifications:
- Understanding of basic automation and other DevOps principles,
- Theoretical or practical knowledge in any of major automation and orchestration tools,
- Knowledge of C#, Java or similar,
- General knowledge of card payment industry, especially knowledge of payment switching and authorization systems,
- Driving license.