As member of our IT Assets and Resources Management team, you will be involved in planning, estimating and prioritizing of IT Operations related projects/CRs. You will support IT Operations Managers in resource management and report on resource utilisation. Additionally, you will take part in supporting cross-departmental activities.
Why is this role important to our ITARM team? You will be the point of contact for all information about IT Operations related projects/CRs. You will be the person that everybody know.
If you are interested in…
- Working in ever growing payment industry,
- Portfolio Management of IT Operations internal projects / CRs
- Coordinating IT Operations activities related to audit processes
- Supporting IT Assets and IT Operations resource management, and other related processes,
You should apply for this position.
- Basic understanding of IT application development process,
- Basic understanding of financial standards and tools,
- Good command of English language (both written and spoken),
- University degree in technical or computer science, mathematics or related area,
- Ability to collect, absorb and analyse facts in short timeframes.
Good to have qualifications:
- Project management experience (official certificate would be a plus),
- Approximately 1 year of experience within the IT or payment industry,
- Basic understanding of legal practices in contracts and contract management,
If you are analytical person and ready for new challenges, join our ITARM team and be at the frontier of designing MPSI future. You just have to send us your CV on firstname.lastname@example.org by February 15th.
We look forward to meeting you!